Olympus 725RL-DR-RH-US3 Surface Mount Latch Cabinet Door Locks for SFIC in Bright Brass Finish
The Olympus 725RL-DR-RH-US3 cabinet locks are surface mount latch locking mechanism accepts best, arrow or equivalent IC cores accepts 6 or 7 pin cores. Incorporating the Small Format Interchangeable Core (SFIC) lock mechanism provides end users the convenience of changing out the key bitting by replacing the core without having to disassemble the locking mechanism.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- Cabinet lock - rim-surface mount
- Core is not included
- Barrel diameter: 1-1/8"
- Barrel lengths: 1-1/16"
- Right handed door
- Latch bolt locking mechanism
- Accepts best, arrow or equivalent IC cores
- 725-1 spacer to fit 6 or 7 pin cores
- 725-SP-RL solid lipped strike
- 725-PA plastic thumbturn