PH27-95S-1-1-2OS-RH-612 Rixson 27 Series Heavy Duty 1-1/2" Offset Hung Floor Closer with Physically Handicapped Opening Force in Satin Bronze Finish
The Rixson PH27-95S-1-1-2OS-RH-612 provides the best mechanical means to support and control a door. It is designed to work with physics rules to provide long-term performance and reliability. The weight of the door is supported by the bottom arm and floor. This is ideal for single acting exterior or interior doors. These 27 series heavy-duty floor closers are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.4 standards.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Bronze finish
- Mounting Style: 1-1/2" Offset
- Handing: Right handed, Single acting
- Selective hold open
- Built-in positive dead stop prevents door from swinging 95 degree
- Weight to 450 lbs.
- ADA standard physically handicapped opening force
- Door Width up to 4'0" (1219mm)
- Cycolac, rust-proof cement case
- Standard top pivot: 180 included
- Heavy duty offset hung floor closers
- Non fire rated
Note: Door size & weight guidelines are determined using the appropriate number of intermediate pivots