PS914 Von Duprin Power Supply
4 AMP High Inrush
Von Duprin’s power supply and option boards were designed to meet the specific requirements of electrified panic devices. Installation is simplified by utilizing a flat mounting design and polarized locking connectors for option boards. This newer design eliminates the need for the racks and the side connectors. The flat mounting of the option boards also provides easier access to all the terminal blocks for connection of electrified devices (such as electrified panic devices, strikers, card readers, etc). Common to the line of PS900 Series power supplies is a constant output rating at both 12v and 24v settings, universal 120 VAC to 240 VAC input, and polarized option board connectors.
The fire alarm interface board mounting allows outputs to be configured as switched (power cut) or un-switched (power continues) when signal provided.
- 4A @ 12/24 VDC output, field selectable with jumper
- Designed with high in rush current for powering electrified panic devices • Universal 120 -240 VAC input
- Low voltage DC, regulated and filtered
- Electronic power limiting fold back circuit for AC current overload protection
- Two polarized connectors for distribution boards
- Fused primary input for added strength
- AC status monitor - isolated SPDT contacts
- AC input and DC output LED status indicators is standard
- Cover mounted AC input indication
- Hinged cover with lock down screws
- Key operated lock is an option; must be ordered seperate
- High voltage protective cover
- All PS900 Series of power supplies and option boards have been tested and certified to meet UL294
Von Duprin PS914 power supply is 2011 replacement for the Von Duprin PS873
PS914-4R add: 900-4R - 4 Independently controlled relays
PS914-2RS add: 900-2RS - 2 Relay board for controlling Von Duprin EL Exit Devices
900-FA = Fire Alarm Relay
BBK = Battery Back-Up includes the board and 2 batteries.