QDB287-605-NR8-478S-LC Stanley QDB200 Series Classroom Less Cylinder Standard Duty Auxiliary Deadbolt Lock Prepped for SFIC in Bright Brass Finish
The Stanley QDB287-605-NR8-478S-LC commercial hardware QDB200 series provides strength, durability and reliability for high-security applications. This Deadbolt is designed for institutional, commercial use such as educational, health care and industrial facilities where long-lasting, highly sustainable products are required. The QDB200 Series is simple to order and install or retrofit in a wide variety of high-security applications. This Series deadbolt lock has been Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.12 - 1999 Grade 2.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- Handing: Non handed
- Classroom lock
- Door range: 1-3/8" (35 mm) to 2" (51 mm)
- Backset: 2-3/4" (70mm) square standard
- Anti-drill design - Two (2) ball bearings inserted to prevent drill attacks
- Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4"
- Cylinder is not included
- Prepped for small format interchangeable core
- Latch: 2-3/8" deadbolt - radius corner
- Strike: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" ANSI Strike
- Tested to meet Grade 2 specification of 150,000 cycles
- Full 1" (25.4mm) throwbolt with saw-resistant hardened steel roller pin.