QEL9875DT-US26D-3 Von Duprin 9875 Series Non Fire Rated Mortise Lock Exit Device with Quite Electric Latch in Satin Chrome Finish
This device is for a 36" door
The Von Duprin QEL9875DT-US26D-3 series of mortise lock exit device for all types of single and double doors is well constructed from heavy gauge rolled steel section with the proven heavy duty touch bar mechanism that has been used so successfully in all architectural grade Von Duprin touch bar devices. The QEL9875 mortise lock exit device is the economical alternative, incorporating a modern touchbar styling and the hardware is UL listed for panic exit hardware. It is specifically designed for use in areas where frequent abusive treatment can be expected. The 7500 mortise lock is equipped with a 3/4" (19mm) anti-friction latch bolt which is field reversible without removing the lock from the door. It has a non-handed auxiliary bolt for deadlocking and a faceplate with an adjustable bevel.
The QEL feature allows for the remote unlatching of exit devices. A control station operator can flip a switch to retract the latch bolt and immediately change an exit door to push-pull operation. Different than the popular EL, the QEL quiet operation is achieved using an electric drive motor which retracts the latch bolt either momentary unlatching or for extended periods of time. This feature is an alternative to manual dogging.
The 9875 series has a "smooth mechanism case"
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Chrome Finish
- ANSI Function: 02
- Dummy Trim - Pull when Dogged
- Cylinder and sex bolts are not included
- Quiet electric latch retraction - Bolt retraction via switch
- Device lengths: 3 feet (914mm) i.e 3' device for 2' 4" - 3' door (711mm to 914 mm) door size
- Fasteners: Includes screw pack for 1-3/4" (44mm) and 2-1/4" (57mm) thick metal or wood doors
- Non-handed operation provides greater flexibility
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- All QEL9875 series exit devices are UL listed for panic hardware
- Latch Bolt: Anti-friction 3/4" (19mm) field reversible latch bolt
- Strike: 575 dull black strike is included as always
- Hex key dogging feature standard
- Requires 1-1/4" mortise cylinder with inverted cam
- Includes 990DT standard trim ANSI/BHMA A156.3 - (2008) Grade-1 certified
- Device centerline from finished floor: 39-13/16" (1011 mm) and 39-11/16" (1008 mm) with mullion