TS2301-LHR-613-48 PHI 2300 Series Apex Mortise Exit Device with Touchbar Monitoring Switch Prepped for Cover Plate in Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
This device is for a 48" door
The PHI TS2301-LHR-613-48 Apex 2000 series exit device is used for all types of single and double doors and represents the ultimate in safety, security and simplicity. The APEX 2000 series provides smoother operation with minimal need for maintenance and durable construction allows it to withstand high traffic and high use on a regular basis, making it particularly attractive for healthcare and education buildings. The chassis is constructed from investment cast steel and the universal mounting holes provide an easier retrofit installation. The Apex 2300 Series exit devices are UL listed for panic hardware and is certified to ANSI A156.3 Grade 1.
Features and Benefits:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish
- Handing: Left hand reversible
- UL listed
- Touchbar monitoring switch is included
- Non fire rated
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Door Size: 48" - 3'-1" to 4' door width
- Cylinder and trim is not included
- Prepped for exit only, cover plate
- Latchbolt: Stainless steel, deadlocking, 3/4" throw, anti-friction.
- Strike: S982, handed curved lip strike furnished standard.
- Dogging: 1/4" turn hex key dogging standard
- Used for the wide stile door
- Touchbar height: 39-15/16"- from floor standard