TSH-CL Securitron Touch Sense Handle-Push/Pull in Clear Anodized Finish
The Securitron TSH-CL series of Touch Sense Handle is sized to cover up existing mounting holes and is used for standard pulls on aluminum doors. It is employed to open in swinging doors or as an alternate push-open device for in swinging and out swinging doors, providing a different look on aluminum frame glass doors. It is applicable for indoor use only.
Features and Benefits:
- Clear Anodized Finish
- Can be used for use on any push, pull or swing-through door
- Instantly activates a DPST 2 Amp rated relay when touched (no mechanical movement) which allows free egress
- Backup push button
- Compact push or pull egress alternative for maglock release
- 16 feet 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included
- Operates on either 12 or 24VDC supply
- UL listed hardware
- For indoor applications
- Dimensions: 5"L x 2-1/8"D x 9"H
- MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement No Fault Warranty - No Stress for Lifetime!