WEMB-CL-48 Securitron Weatherproof Electromechanical Bar in Clear Anodized Finish
The Securitron WEMB-CL-48 series of Electromechanical Bar is specifically designed to be used for magnetically locked, non-fire-rated doors or as an initiate device for a delayed egress timer. The process of pushing the bar activates internal switches which release the lock. These waterproof switches allows the EMB to function in outdoor applications. The EMB meets "no special tools or knowledge" code criteria requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Clear Anodized Finish
- Waterproof switches for outdoor use
- Low profile design requires only 1/4" movement for activation
- Easily retrofits to most competitors mounting patterns
- Available standard length: 48 inches
- Mounting pattern is similar to the TSB-3 and DSB
- When pushed it activates a DPDT 5 Amp rated output which will allow free egress or initiate the delay on an exit delay timer
- All metal construction material will stand up to the toughest environments
- UL listed hardware
- Four individual switches ensure reliable and redundant fault-tolerant operation
- 16 feet (4.8m) 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included as always
- MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement No Fault Warranty - No Stress Ever!