2012-RS-12DC Trine Light Commercial Adjustable 2000 Series Fail Safe Electric Strikes in Brass Powder Finish
The 2012-RS-12DC series are used for new or replacement installations in aluminum, hollow and metal jambs and use with locksets having up to 5/8" throw, based on 1/8" door gap.
Features and Benefits:
- Brass Powder finish
- Faceplate: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
- 1/8" horizontal latch adjustment
- 900 lbs holding force
- Auxiliary ramp: 3-3/8"
- Mortise backset: 1-9/16"
- 12V DC
- Fail safe
- Durability: 500000 life cycles
- Solid cast latch - chrome plated
- Releases under slight door preload
- Allows adjustment for wider latch bolts and poorly aligned doors and locksets