4036-01-02-628 Adams Rite Mortise Cylinder in Clear Anodized Finish
The 4036-01-02-628 series Mortise Cylinder provides five-pin security with most Adams Rite locks or latches. It functions with standard 1" long, 1-5/32" diameter cylinder with five-pin tumbler security. It is perfectly designed to operate any Adams Rite lock or latch requiring a mortise cylinder. Its close-tolerance manufacture and inspection achieve setscrew grooves and cam that are true on their respective centerlines. This ensures proper mating and operation with the lock or latch mechanism.
Benefits and Features:
- Clear Anodized finish
- For MS Lock, 4900 Deadlatches, 2190, etc.
- Mortise Cylinder keyed-alike pairs (KA2) keying available
- 2 keys and 1/4" ring available
- All cylinders are well furnished with two keys per cylinder
- Specifically designed to provide five-pin security with most Adams Rite locks or latches
- Mortise Cylinder Trim Ring - well furnished with 1/4" thick
- Suitable for 1-3/4" thick doors
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually packed with trim ring