4600-MG-611-US32 Adams Rite Heavy Duty MG Designer Deadlatch Handles for 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch locksets in Bright Stainless Finish
The 4600-MG-611-US32 heavy duty designer Deadlatch handles are perfectly designed with a patented adjustable drive mechanism to operate the 2190, 2290 Interconnected Deadbolt or Deadlatch Locksets with either an upward or downward motion. Its drive mechanism also allows the escutcheon to be set back from the door edge at the time of installation to provide additional clearance to the unit.
Recommended for door thickness from 1-3/4" to 1-7/8" (inches)
Benefits and Features:
- Bright Stainless Finish
- Solid Cast Stainless construction
- MG Designer handle combines aesthetics, function and high strength in a compact yet robust package
- Handed operation
- RH or RHR handing operation is easily reconfigured to accommodate either door swing
- A 1/4" square heat-treated spindle is part of escutcheon assembly, which interlocks with the cam plug
- Compatibility with Dual Force 2190, 2290 Interconnected Deadbolt or Deadlatch Locksets
- For door thickness from 1-3/4" to 1-7/8"
- Perfectly designed to match the clean lines of a narrow stile door
- Escutcheon has two large helical compression springs and its mounted base is secured by hidden screws
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually packed with fasteners.