E61-03 Arrow Lock E Series Deadbolt Single Cylinder with Thumbturn in Bright Brass Finish
The Arrow Lock E61-03 E Series deadlocks are known for value, quality and durability all wrapped up together. The tamper resistant rotating wrench-proof collar, steel deadbolt with hardened steel pin insert and the concealed screws are security features that have made the E Series the most specified deadlock around. This series are certified to BHMA A156.5, Grade 2, UL Listed. The deadbolt is thrown or retracted by key from outside or retracts and projects bolt inside turnpiece.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" standard
- Latch: 2-3/8" backset, 1-1/8" front standard
- Cylinder: 6-pin, keyed 5, solid brass, 2 brass keys standard
- KA4: Keyed alike in four standard
- Accepts 6 or 7 pin, small format, interchangeable cores
- ANSI: E0152
- Single cylinder with thumbturn
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/8" - 1-3/4", factory set for 1-3/4"