7400 DynaLock 7400 Series Standalone Digital Keypad Single Gang Box-Mount
The Dynalock 7400 digital keypad is designed to be the most cost effective access control solution for indoor and outdoor residential, commercial and institutional applications. It will store 1 to 500 user PIN codes, with up to three access levels for each. The 7400 features a user-friendly setup menu, which makes configuration and use very simple for end users. A wide array of functions and auxiliary modes provide extra flexibility and security, allowing it to operate as a single or two-door access controller. The 7400 incorporates a UV-resistant, epoxy sealed polycarbonate housing, designed to withstand the elements. Red backlit keys enhance visibility in lowlight conditions and a flexible power input allows the unit to operate on 12-24VDC or 16-24VAC.
Features and Benefits:
- IP65 water resistant and UV resistant
- Suitable for gang box installations
- Up to 500 user codes
- Backlit keypad
- REX and auxiliary inputs
- Two Tri-color LED and audible indicators
- Dimensions: 5.91" H x 1.65" L x 1.06" W
- Voltage Input: 12-24 VDC or 16-24VAC
- Keypad: 3 x 4 key pad for local programming and 4 to 8 digit PIN code entry, rubber keypad
- Installer Friendly: Includes an installation kit and self-adhesive mounting template.