GL1-FL Securitron Gate Lock with Standard Fail Locked
The Securitron GL1-FL series of heavy duty GL1 Electromechanical Gate Lock provides weather-resistant access control for a wide range of gate applications. The GL1 provides 2000lbs of holding force for electrical and manually operated indoor or outdoor gates where preload is a concern. It is ideal for swinging or sliding vehicle, pedestrian or stock gate access control. It can also be used with the BPSS solar power supply for remote outdoor locations.
Features and Benefits:
- Black Crinkle Powder Coated Finish
- 12/24VDC Standard fail locked gate lock
- 2,000 lbs holding force gate lock
- Operates under preload up to 100lbs
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required
- Accepts a standard mortise cylinder with Adams Rite MS cam for manual key override (not included)
- Self-aligning receiver (+/- 1/2 inches horizontally) helps compensate for gate misalignment and sag
- Surface mount unit
- Hardened steel latch and pin standard
- Tamper resistant cast aluminum housing
- Electromechanical gate solution offers one ton of holding power
- MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement No Fault Warranty - Superb Warranty!